Attorney Esther Acosta is the founder of Acosta Law Firm, PLLC, where she focuses on estate planning, asset protection, elder law and Medicaid planning. Personable, thoughtful, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable, she listens to the needs of each client—because every person’s story is unique—and helps them to execute a well-thought-out, customized plan.
As a distinguished speaker, Attorney Esther Acosta offers seminars and workshops to educate and empower individuals, not only to understand the foundations of estate planning but also to appreciate the value of being prepared. She helps each client gain peace of mind by ensuring their children will be taken care of as they would want, their assets will be protected, and they themselves will be adequately cared for in a crisis.
Attorney Esther Acosta knows first-hand what it’s like to lose a loved one and she is compassionate toward others who are going through a difficult time. It’s her mission to make a difference in the lives of others by helping them to learn through her experience and protect their legacy.
Attorney Esther Acosta received her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan and her Law Degree from Michigan State University College of Law. She is currently working on her Masters at Harvard.
Attorney Esther Acosta is currently a member of:
- Angela Hospice, Livonia (Board Member)
- Canton Chamber of Commerce, Canton, MI
- Detroit Economic Club
- Federally Certified Veterans Benefits
- Heart Ball American Heart Association, Ann Arbor, MI (Member of the Executive Leadership Team)
- Hispanic Bar Association of Michigan
- Living and Learning Enrichment Center (Board Member)
- Livonia Chamber of Commerce, Livonia, MI
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Plymouth Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors)
- State Bar of Michigan
- Wayne County Bar Association
- Wolverine Bar Associate
- Women’s Lawyers Association of Michigan
Get Your FREE Report
FREE Report Reveals the Steps You Should be Taking Right Now to Protect Your Hard-Earned Savings and Provide the Best Possible Care for Your Loved One
If You Are Faced With the Prospect of Probating a Loved One’s Estate, Chances Are You Have Plenty of Questions. This Free Report Has the Answers